Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Another update...

I know it's been a while since I posted, so I thought I would update everyone.

I am in my third week of physical therapy, and I can tell SUCH a difference! The muscle in my calf is growing again, and I am trying to push myself a little more every day. It's gotten to where I almost look forward to my therapy in the mornings because it helps me loosen up that joint and those muscles before my busy days. It really does help. One thing I do miss, though, is getting ready for work and driving to work with Supaman. He's been a trooper, though...so supportive and helpful.

My scar is looking really good, too. What do you think of my battle scar? :)



For those interested, Moonshine is doing well. She still lives outside only, but she tries to get inside every chance she gets...she's only had to be swatted once or twice for getting in, so I guess she is learning. :) She insists on getting fed twice a day rather than just the once, so she's getting fatter, I think. :) She is so funny, too. She knows when we are awake in the morning and sits at our back door and acts as a third alarm clock for us. *MEOW**MEOW**MEOW* That's all we hear every morning after we wake up. It's not so bad during the week, since she helps us get out the door a little faster every morning, but it's a real pain on the weekends when we want to sleep in. :)

Supaman and I went down to Houston and to the Gulf Coast this past Labor Day weekend. It was so much fun! We stayed with some friends who moved down here from Jersey, and we had a blast with them! Supaman was so excited to see them...he hadn't seen them since his mission, and I know he had a lot of fun. We went to Matagorda Beach and saw the Gulf, then we went to the Space Center in Houston, and we attended church there in Spring, Texas. We had lots of good food and saw a few sights, but most importantly, we spent some time with good people and had fun. I'm looking forward to our next visit. :)

Well, I think that pretty much sums up our latest update, but we will try to post some more as time goes on. Love to all! See you soon...

3 comments:

SERAPH said...

HOORAY for blog updates!!!! Keep 'em coming. (Sometimes it feels like it's the only way I stay connected with the world. Sad, eh?)

Glad to hear that you're doing well with physical therapy. I had no idea that you guys had another cat. What does she look like????

AAA Donkey Blog said...

Our new cat is black & white. There is a picture of her on my dad's blog: http://gilmergang.blogspot.com/

She has gotten very fat and we are wondering if maybe she is having kittens, but she could just be very fat. lol

SERAPH said...

She is too CUTE! :) Keep me posted about the kittens. :)

I didn't know your mom went to SVU. My uncle teaches there. Ask her if she knows a Professor Cluff.