Lo and behold, there sat 4 little furballs crowded around Moonshine. Our little kitten had kittens of her own last night (9/27). Momma kitten and her little babies are all doing alright. We moved Moonshine's food dish over to where her "nest" is so that she won't have to go very far from her kittens to be able to eat. I heard the babies sqeaking this morning when I got home from therapy to take a shower...they are so cute. :)
We haven't named the 4 little ones yet, but we have one gray, one gray/black, one that looks like Moonshine-mostly black with white tummy/face, etc., and we have one that looks like a cow. :) It is mostly white with a few black spots and a mostly black face. Supaman took a video and a couple pictures this morning before he left for work, but the video doesn't want to display.

Just wanted to share the joy of our new kittens with everyone. They were a semi-surprise to us. We knew Moonshine was getting fatter, but we didn't know if she was just getting fat or if she was having kittens. Now we know! Let me know if you want one. I don't think we're planning on keeping them all, but ya never know. Love to all from the whole family!
3 comments:
Kittens huh. My sister would be in heaven abou tto have to put our cat that we have had forever down. Mom needs a good mouser.
They are too CUTE. I seriously can't stop smiling. I wish we were there to see the little angels. Parker loves kitties. What are you going to do with them?
I don't think we're going to keep them...at least all of them...Cathy wants one. I don't know what we'll do with them all. Bri, if you want one, go for it! :) Seraph, I can bring you one when/if we come up in April. :) Seriously, just let me know which one you want and I'll let you know! :D
Post a Comment