Monday, January 18, 2010

2 fabulous years together

The 2nd was our 2nd anniversary, and Supaman and I went to the Dallas Symphony Orchestra performance at the Morton Myerson Symphony Center in downtown Dallas. It was GREAT! The music was beautiful, and we got very good seats. We went out to eat at our favorite restaurant in Dallas, Abuelo's Mexican Food Embassy. Yummy yummy food and just a great time together that weekend.

I am so thankful for my sweet hubby and so grateful that he came into my life when he did. I love you so much, sweetheart! I'm looking forward to many more happy years with you.


1 comment:

Family....That's what it's all about! :) said...

I am so happy for you two... love you both! So glad to have such a wonderful son and adorable daughter in law. I just like to say Daughter......because to me, thats just what you are... My beautiful daughter. :)

Love, mom