Saturday, October 31, 2009

Kitten Update

We have some new pictures of the kittens! We just took them this morning. They are all up and moving around, and they will even come over to us, but only if Moonshine is there, too. Take a look! :)



They got all cozy on a little pillow I put out for them. That's all 4 of them!



See all of their little blue eyes?



I call this one Bessie, because when she was born, I thought she looked like a cow. :)



Supaman calls this one Lil Mac, because even though he is Gray-ish black, his EARS are solid black. That, and he is always hungry!



This one looks exactly like Moonshine. Black and white and very soft fur.



This one looks sort of like Moonshine, too, but instead of black fur, it has gray, and its fur is a little coarser. Very cute and personable, though. Didn't have any problem being in my lap, as you can see. :)

No comments: