
How exciting! We love this time of the year. The East Texas Yamboree is in full swing and the smell of turkey legs, cotton candy & corn dogs is floating on the breeze.
Supaman and I have been lucky enough to be playing host to Diddy and his wife and little boy for the week. They came in from out of town on Sunday and we've been enjoying their company so much. Supaman and I have the rest of the week off of work, so we're free to just sit uptown and enjoy the Yamboree atmosphere. We've been so busy lately, it is nice to be able to just relax this week.
Supaman has gotten a new work schedule, so we are up even earlier in the mornings now. I take Supaman to work and then go to the gym for a couple hours before work. It's been hard, especially this week, since we've got friends in town. We want to stay up all night with them, but we've gotta get up early every day for work, so we pay the price one way or another. It's definitely been a blessing, this new work schedule. It is helping us to be more disciplined each day, between having to go to bed early, wake up early, and all...and it's great, because now I get to exercise every day! :) I haven't really been able to go to the gym every day lately, so this was just the extra push I needed! :)

We just found out a few weeks ago that my little sister, Fred, is having a baby in May. We are all so excited for her! The little one is due about 2 weeks after her college graduation, so it will make for a very eventful month for sure! I count myself lucky because, of all my siblings, I am the only one that lives within a day's drive of Fred, so I will get to see the baby a lot. We are enjoying the heck out of the little nephew we already have, so I am excited to have another little one to spoil. ;) This will be the first grandbaby for my folks, and they are STOKED!! Congrats to Freddo. :)
Well, I think that's it for today...we're gonna go enjoy the Yamboree tonight. See you there? ;)
3 comments:
Remember how I ate like 3 funnel cakes today? :)
Heck yes! That was one of the best parts of the Yamboree! :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the blog make-over! The only thing it's missing is a new post! ;)
Post a Comment