Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!



Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. I know that we are extremely grateful for all of our many blessings this year.

- We are grateful to be employed during these tough economic times.

- We are grateful for our wonderful family.

- We are grateful to have such great friends who have our back no matter what.

- We are grateful for the blessings of the church, the temple, our callings, and for the infinite atonement of Jesus Christ, without whom, we would have nothing.

- We are grateful for our health. Merv is just getting over being sick, but she is doing much better!

- We are grateful for our lovely home and the warmth and protection that it provides to us each day.

- We are grateful to have the scriptures.

- We are grateful for our dear prophet, Thomas S. Monson and his counselors and apostles.

- We are grateful to have each other. I love you so much, Supaman! I am so grateful for you and all you do for our little family.

I've got a lot of cooking to do today. I love the holidays! :) I absolutely love to cook, and the holidays give me an opportunity to do just that! Have a safe holiday, everyone!

1 comment: