Monday, December 13, 2010

Insurance Agent Exam

I took my Texas P&C Insurance Agent's Exam on Friday and passed! WOOT!! Now, all I need to do is send off my insurance license application to the state, and I'm ready to go! My new job required that I get it, although I won't be an agent, necessarily. I'm so excited! I was worried about it at first, mainly because I was sick the 2 days prior to taking it...but everything was fine. :) Yay! I'll soon hold 2 insurance licenses, and will start working on my third. Gotta get my license for life/health, too. Gotta study hard for that one. Haven't had too much experience with those types of insurance yet. Wish me luck! :)

2 comments:

Family....That's what it's all about! :) said...

Yay!!! So happy for you... congrats Alicia! :)

SERAPH said...

AWESOME job passing the test! Especially since you were sick right before it. :)

When do you have to take the 3rd one?