Thursday, March 10, 2011

Progress...

Well, I weighed in last night and measured. The results are as follows:

I'm down 9.4 lbs (and that was AFTER eating dinner)
Bust measurement is down 1.5"
Hips measurement is down 1.5"
Thigh measurement is down 1/2"

I've increased my weight tolerance at the gym...I'm now pressing 90 on my legs, 80 on my arms, and 150 on my abs. (this is all on machines, not free weights) I do 30 minutes of cardio on the bicycle every morning and then do weight machines for about 20 minutes each morning.

Supaman is playing tennis almost every day with Cap'n Donk, and they go to the gym almost every day, too. He is definitely making some progress. I keep telling him that I can tell he is losing weight. He smiles a little bit more every time I tell him. :)

3 comments:

Family....That's what it's all about! :) said...

I can see the changes in both of you!! Keep up the great work... I need the motivation!! ha.. Love yall!! YAY..for you Alicia! and Yay for you Adam too!! :)

gnelu1961 said...

You go girl!!!! I remember, when you lost all that weight before you were a foxy woman
I too am working on loosing this weight Keep up the good work!! love ya J

AAA Donkey Blog said...

Thanks, guys...I'm getting to where I can tell a difference, too. :)