Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lifestyle changes

Well, Supaman and I decided to make a few lifestyle changes so that we could drop some of this pesky weight we've been carrying around for so long. We started on a low-carb diet this month, and the results are already encouraging. Supaman started on the diet somewhere around the 20th of January, and in the 3 weeks he has been on the diet, he has already dropped 30 pounds and shed 1 1/2 inches off his belly alone! I am so proud of my Superman! He is super pumped about the results, too. We both have a ways to go, but I know that with hard work and keeping at it, we can do it!

I started the diet on February 1st, adding it to my regime of exercising for 45-50 minutes every morning during the week. I lost 5 pounds in the first week, and I am still workin at it! I did low-carb when I was in high school and dropped a bunch of weight then, too so I know I can do this! I've got more to lose now than I did back then, but I'm confident in my abilities. :)

Wish us luck! We've got a ways to go, but we know we can do it! :)

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Keep up the good work. It's not easy sticking to a diet! You guys can do it! You're Amazing!

Family....That's what it's all about! :) said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!